Welcome to the Sam and Dan Games Developer Blog!
PTD2 Trainer Pass! Get it today!A great way to support us while getting amazing rewards!
So let's talk about what you get:
- Increased chance for Shiny/Shadow pokemon to appear in the wild
- No ads while you play the game
- Get a copy of shiny giveaway pokemon automatically every week
- Faster Breeding - Breed with only one visit instead of 2, essentially breed something everyday!
- Faster Leveling - Get twice the experience on every battle!
- Giveaways for pass holders only
You decided what is going to happen!
You guys voted and now your voice has been heard and it will change the story in Champions TD! You will fight the boss and if/when you defeat it, it will truly be dead.
New Poll! You decide!
A new decision has appeared for you guys and gals to decide! It has to do with your units moves. Unlike PTD your units in Champions TD (so far) can use all attacks, active and passive, all the time. The game can be more like PTD where you have to choose which of the moves you want activated and which ability you have activated. So in Champions that would mean only have one "active" skill and one "passive" skill activated at one time. I would redesign the moves to make each individual move more powerful for it to make more sense since currently they are design to all be on at the same time. So let your voice be heard and tell me what you think.
The Unova Invasion is coming!!! This will probably have the most amount of new pokemon compared to the past ones so it will take most of my time to get this done! I think I can do it!
Cave Boss Level
Also coming this week is the Cave Boss level for Champions TD, the first boss battle of the game. Expect much defeat and much glory and even more loot! I will try to make it so you have think about where you position your units and also have some moving around. Yet keep it not so repetitive that it just becomes a chore to play. That is the type of balance that game designing requires.
- Add Spawns to the whole map (100%)
- Add way to change the invasion to Unova Invasion (100%)
- Johto and Kanto Starters now show up when facing Johto and Kanto pokemon after beating the story mode (100%)
- Increase wave length and levels in Johto Waves after you beat the game to match other invasions (100%)
- Lots of New Pokemon (44 NEW!) (100%) - Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard, Pansage, Simisage, Panpour, Simipour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Woobat, Swoobat, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Petilil, Lilligant, Basculin, Trubbish, Garbodor, Minccino, Cinccino, Ducklett, Swanna, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Frillish, Jellicent, Joltik, Galvantula, Stunfisk, Vullaby, and Mandibuzz
- Stats (100%)
- Evolutions (100%)
- Graphics (100%)
- New Attacks (100%)
- Grass Knot (100%)
- Scald (100%)
- Tail Slap (100%)
- Electroweb (100%)
- Add to Trading Center (100%)
- Add to Breeding Center (100%)
- Bronzor's name is now spelled properly (100%)
- Shaymin can now properly learn Seed Flare (100%)
- You can now sort by Fairy type in the party screen (100%)
- Tornadus now has the proper abilities for its form (100%)